Are you passionate about firmware and wanting to join a young and motivated team? Then, we have the right challenge for you at E-Lectra! Apply now and join us as a Firmware Engineer! As a Firmware Development Engineer, your focus will be the design and verification of embedded software, with special focus on process compliance to new quality standards for of microcontroller-based products.
Candidates may be involved in projects relating to the Automotive, Space & Defence, Naval, Industry, Electronics & Semiconductors sectors.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics
- Knowledge of C/C++ Language
- Expertise in PCB Design and embedded firmware design
- Model Based Design experience (Matlab, Simulink)
- Software Driver Development
- Multithreading programming experience
- Knowledge of S.O. Linux embedded
- Use of tools for requirements and test case management
- Use of versioning tools
- B1/B2 English Level
They will be evaluated positively
- Good problem solving capabilities
- Autonomy in the management of tasks
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies